On this page you will find prices and informations to buy your digital tv & satellite receivers Humax HDR-FOX T2 with confidence. Wikio Shopping also provide a price evolution based on lasts six weeks, some customers reviews and photos to help you choose the best Humax products at the best price.

Humax HDR-FOX T2

Humax HDR-FOX T2
2 official photos
  • Reviews
  • User opinions
  • News
  • Videos
  • Photos
  • Pro/Expert reviews

Humax HDR-Fox T2 - 8 / 10

UK S21 - 01-2013

The HDR-Fox T2 is a competent Freeview receiver with great recording and networking capabilities, but it isn't the friendliest system we've tested.

Humax HDR-FOX T2 review - 9 / 10

UK Trusted Reviews - 02-2012

Humax HDR-FOX T2 DVRs and Media players review: It's pricey, but it's also the best of the bunch when it comes to Freeview HD digital TV recorders.

See more reviews
  • Consumers opinions

Humax Fox Sat HDR Fox T2 HD: Great but not perfect - 8 / 10

UK Dooyoo - 08-2013

After the previous hard drive broke I thought the quickest thing to do was to simple replace it with a newer addition and this is what I concluded at. The new version which can record in HDMI and can play in the HD versions that The bbc have brought...

Humax HDR-FOX T2: image quality & range of features - 9 / 10

UK Reevoo - 06-2013

Good points: image quality & range of features Bad points: playback of recordings could be more straightforward-involves a 2step process, which is not intutive. would benefit from a button marked 'recordings'. also the button used to delete a...

See more user opinions
  • Product news

Humax HDR FOX T2

Club CDFreaks - Knowledge is Power - 05/16/2013

Hello all I am new here and very technically limited ! I am hoping some of you clued-in guys will be able to help me. I have had a Humax PVR 9300T for several years now and always had problems with it. Basically it becomes progressively inoperable...

Question: Humax HDR Fox T2 copy to PC

Club CDFreaks - Knowledge is Power - 05/03/2013

Hi, I want to copy files larger than 4 GB (hi Def) from my Humax HDR Fox T2 to my computer. I was told that this could be done with a male to male USB cable and a program called 'Humax media controller'. Unfortunately my PC doesn't recognize the...

See more news
  • Product Videos

See more videos
  • Product photos

See more photos
Legal informations
Partners