On this page you will find prices and informations to buy your pdas Palm Tungsten T3 with confidence. Wikio Shopping also provide a price evolution based on lasts six weeks, some customers reviews and photos to help you choose the best Palm products at the best price.

Other Mobile Devices

Palm Tungsten T3

Palm Tungsten T3

Price

• Accessories
 Seller Time Total price Shipping Price Sort by
eBay Buy it new & now! eBay $199.99 free $199.99
Palm tungsten t3 pda with accessories software cradle stylus box is opened
  • Reviews
  • User opinions
  • News
  • Videos
  • Photos
  • Pro/Expert reviews

Palm Tungsten T3 - 10 / 10

UK PCPRO - 10-2003

Palm's best PDA yet, with mouth-watering features like a 320 x 480 screen that switches from portrait to landscape view. It's our top choice for professionals on the move.

See more reviews
  • Consumers opinions

All work no play - 6 / 10

UK Ciao - 04-2008

Ok, where to start with this PDA... The processor may be powerfull and it may have lots of ram and memory but whats the use in having all of that if there is little to do with it all. I found, being new to the palm OS aswell, it to be clumsy and...

All work no play - 6 / 10

UK Ciao - 04-2008

...found, being new to the palm OS aswell, it to be clumsy and confusing. The 400mhz processor is quite impressive and i experienced no lag or slowness at all, so this is a good point. But i found it hard to do much. It took me 10 minutes to find...

See more user opinions
  • Product news

Awesome custom Palm Tungsten T3

Palm Sounds - 07/26/2012

And of course, it's running Bhajis Loops. In fact, this device is specially made for Bhajis. I plan to get some better pictures of it soon and maybe even some video of it in action! If all goes to plan you'll see it in action in the not too distant...

I'm mainly using my Palm Tungsten T3 as a personal organizer.

PalmAddicts - 10/16/2010

[From Dave Cameron] Someone gave me an old T3, and I'm finding it surprisingly handy. I'm mainly using it for the datebook, address book, to-do list, and notepad, though I'm investigating additional free apps like Plucker, progect, and pilot-db. All.

See more news
  • Product Videos

See more videos
  • Product photos

See more photos
Legal informations
Partners