On this page you will find prices and informations to buy your digital cameras Polaroid t1031 with confidence. Wikio Shopping also provide a price evolution based on lasts six weeks, some customers reviews and photos to help you choose the best Polaroid products at the best price.

Polaroid t1031

Polaroid t1031
3 official photos
  • Reviews
  • User opinions
  • News
  • Pro/Expert reviews

Polaroid T1031 - 0 / 10

PC World - 05-2009

There was a time when Polaroid was synonymous with the instant pictures. Nowadays, all digital cameras give you an instant view of your picture, so it's fitting that Polaroid makes point-and-shoot digital cameras. While Polaroid's t1031 doesn't...

See more reviews
  • Consumers opinions

Junk. Broke Immediately - 2 / 10

Amazon US - 12-2013

This is Garbage. Lens broke almost immediately. Charger is is weird. It's sitting in the back of a drawer someplace.

Returned - 4 / 10

Amazon US - 02-2013

Such a disappointment! I bought this right before my brothers wedding and ALL of my photos turned out blurry and out of focus, no matter what setting I used. I even tried hooking it up to the Photographers tripod and still didn't get a clear photo.

See more user opinions
  • Product news

Best Polaroid T1031 electronic digital camera Review

Blurpalicious | Popular Bookmarks - 06/29/2011

Best Polaroid T1031 electronic digital camera Review Best Polaroid T1031 electronic digital camera Review Best Polaroid T1031 electronic digital camera Review Best Polaroid T1031 electronic digital camera Review

Polaroid t1031 10.0 MP Digital Still Camera with 3.0 LCD Display (Orange)

Questions and Answers On Pregnancy, Diet, Drug Abuse &... - 09/08/2010

10.0 MP Digital Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD Display Price: $119.99 Click here to buy from Amazon Related Resources:Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Silver) Related Resources: Canon...

See more news
Legal informations
Partners