On this page you will find prices and informations to buy your speakers Sony SRS-T33 with confidence. Wikio Shopping also provide a price evolution based on lasts six weeks, some customers reviews and photos to help you choose the best Sony products at the best price.

Sony SRS-T33

Sony SRS-T33
  • Reviews
  • User opinions
  • Photos
  • Pro/Expert reviews

Sony SRS-T33 - 6 / 10

CNet.com - 05-2005

The good: Sleek, ultraportable design; five available colors can be coordinated with Sony's flash MP3 player line; built-in kickstand; inexpensive. The bad: No AC power option; no integrated volume control; might not be loud enough for some tastes.

Sony SRS-T33 - 6 / 10

CNet.com - 05-2005

The good: Sleek, ultraportable design; five available colors can be coordinated with Sony's flash MP3 player line; built-in kickstand; inexpensive. The bad: No AC power option; no integrated volume control; might not be loud enough for some tastes.

See more reviews
  • Consumers opinions

"A good way to share music with friends." - 6 / 10

CNet.com - 12-2007

Pros portable, loud enough, inexpensive, pretty good design Cons lots of distortion on high volumes Summary I use it strapped to my bicycle. This is a very inexpensive and portable way to share music with friends, but not powerful enough for a party.

"works great!" - 8 / 10

CNet.com - 10-2007

Pros small, light, decent sound, active and passive mode Cons the switch is tight Summary Perfect for my notebook and mp3/mp4 player. Without turning on the power it can still deliver loud and good quality sound. I can also turn on the power to...

See more user opinions
  • Product photos

See more photos
Legal informations
Partners